Friday, March 9, 2012

New Day

Hi Guys, it's been a while but I've been gone and now I'm back. Just thought I'd share a picture of my boxing coach. He's a career fighter and has a middle weight title bout in the Asian-Pacific Championship in Tokyo on April 9th. He's a brute in the ring and pops me in the head when I let my guard down. He doesn't speak much English and I don't speak Korean so there is a lot of gesturing when he teaches me. He has taught me a lot and I am extremely grateful for his effort. He is the prime example of a Korean Boxer; doesn't have a lot of money, trains hard for that rare title fight, and lives in the boxing gym. When I get back to the US and settled down I will fly him out to America. He deserves a vacation.
My friend, Coach Kwak.





No comments:

Post a Comment