Saturday, March 19, 2011

DMZ Tour

Me and the fam went to the DMZ today. Spent some time in the JSA, Dora Observatory, Tunnel #3, lunchee, then home. It was a nice day and the north Koreans (nK) were grumpy as usual. If any of you come out I'll take you to the DMZ for a day. I wasn't in charge of the camera so pictures are random.
ROK Soldiers at the ready. These guys secure conference row for visitors and make sure the nKs don't try to grab anyone.  


nK soldier watching us watch him.

Innes Jr in the north Korean side.
The Bridge of No Return.
Di and Zena's lunch. Bibimbap
Innes Jr and the tour Guide Sunny.
Me and Innes Jr's lunch. Bulgogi.

 Bought a bottle of nK whiskey.
Must be made of mushrooms.
 My Korean part of the house just for fun.

Ok, so this add caption thing is kicking my butt a little. Enjoy the pictures.
Oh yeah, when I got home I went to the PX and bought a camera for myself. No more hot seating the Nikon.

No comments:

Post a Comment