Friday, March 18, 2011

Fly Tying

I have some hobbies. One is fly fishing and fly tying. I'm not good at either but I enjoy it. Take a look.

These are some of my dry flies ready to go down range.
Some wets
 This is my tying station. Sort of crowded but it's all the room I have. I spend most of my time here listening to music, watching movies, tying flies. That's an empty glass of Guinness.
 This is my fly box. Not completely filled but enough for a day of fishing. I have more flies but keep them in separate trays.

These are some capes I use for feathers. The one on the right is grizzly and the one on the left is brown. These things are expensive. I have to fight the cat off when he sees them. He goes nuts.
Guess what this is. It's a rabbit mask (face) with whiskers. Creeps me out each time I see it. The cat loves these.

No comments:

Post a Comment